Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wine Country Racing Association Race Days

On Sunday May 24th I spent  the afternoon experiencing my first Local car races during the Wine Country Racing Association  2015 season opening Race Day. I was super excited going to the races as I had never been to car races in this kind of style before.  Not knowing what to wear I choose a very different kind of outfit, layering my Yellow patterned dress from Wander Home & Cafe Osoyoos paired with my bright purple tights from Lyssa's Stitchery with my Mint Converse shoes, black sweater, pink sunglasses and I even wore my Pink knit hat. Lucky that I did wear layers because we had everything from Sunshine, to bouts of wind, to light rain showers.


The races themselves were quite interesting as it was a straight track, I did not arrive in time to watch any of the Time qualifiers but thankfully for me I was sitting next to some very nice people who kindly explained it for me. I more or less understood the gist of the event by the end of the afternoon. 


The excitement for me was mostly from seeing the really interesting looking cars and getting to see my Uncle Greg's Sign shop front and center. He owns & operates Oliver Brake and Muffler [minus the weeds] 

Anyway during the afternoon I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent watching the cars race around. I even saw a Snowmobile racing. 







I would like to Wish the WRCA a fantastic 2015 Season
Check out the rest of the race days on June 21st, September 27th, or October 11th! 


Blogs~
YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

No comments:

Post a Comment