Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Final Morning as a BC Ambassador Candidate






Around 7 a.m sleeping beauty aka me awoke from my rather short slumber excited for the day and also extremely sad as I knew it was my final day as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate, That this part of my journey would end by the end of the night.

Since tasha an I had Both packed in the night we has time to record one last video of me opening the curtains as well as taking plenty of photos during our last few moments as official roommates and reminiscing in our fairly empty  room #107 at the Ramada as we had already taken some of our stuff to store in Coleen and Teresa's room for the day as they were keeping their Ramada LTD room for another night. 





















I would like to graciously thank the Ramada Limited Merritt for graciously hosting the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Candidates, the Committee and the 2014 BC Ambassadors as well as the newly crowned 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Team. I had a fabulous stay and found my room incredibly comfortable, especially the luxuriously comfy bed! 

After everyone was all checked out, Tasha and I  took our last morning car ride with Coleen to the Merritt civic centre for our Second to last meal cooked by Anna brown which was yet another fabulous breakfast.


Afterwards I had time to sneak away into the stage room which was totally dark and whistle before heading to the dressing room to get ready for my interview with the.judges

As I was once again lucky number nine my interview  with the judges was ages away and I had plenty of time to wait. Which I spent relaxing and basically waking up. I also spent time taking lot's of pictures of the two main pageant areas, as I knew there wouldn't be time to do it that evening. I took pictures of the Community standing banners that you see as you enter the hall, pictures of our Program & Candidacy Fundraising can table as well as other random pictures. 









 However it was mostly a cherished morning as I spent as much time  [which seemed to be dwindling] as I could with my fellow British Columbia Ambassador Candidates. I decided to get ready Once after half of the candidates had disappeared having left for their interviews with the judges followed by leaving for hair appointments right after they finished. 




I was able to take my time doing a very light make up [so that my face wasn't weighed down with it by the end of the night] before touching up my hairstyle. Which I had left in after Rachael had made it look so pretty for the night before, before eventually getting into my suit and quietly going over potential questions with my last few fellow candidates as we waited. 

I even had time to record a vlog while I waited!  Find out what happens during my interview in the next blog. 
DUN DUN DUN 



Social Media
Blogs~
Blogger: My Final Morning as a BC Ambassador Candidate http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/my-final-morning-as-bc-ambassador.html
WordPress: My Final Morning as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate
https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/my-final-morning-as-a-british-columbia-ambassador-candidate/

Youtube~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1XRRHCh46sxLua4RLn-rKEpowPARvLaC

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91


No comments:

Post a Comment