Friday, September 4, 2015

Interviews with Shaw TV Merritt


In the afternoon of August 12th we spent some time doing practice interviews where colleen and Teresa came to talk to us about our community table presentations. In order to prepare for our on camera interviews with Shaw TV Merritt! Once again we went in order and this time everyone got to watch each other as we all stood by our tables whilst we waited our turns to be interviewed.

It was my first interview for TV and first time having a mic attached to me. However I felt fairly confident as I had plenty of media interviews leading up to the pageant. Plus with my time on YouTube and attending Toasmasters I am fairly capable of speaking off the cuff. 

Also we were going in our candidate orders Which for me meant I had basically memorized the interview questions once she got to me #9 lucky last. I had wanted to emphasis that Osoyoos earned the title of having Canada's Warmest Welcome not only by our warm weather but the warm community spirit. I also wanted to emphasis my artistic ability showcasing my Photography, painting En caustic Art, and crafting skills. As well as incorporate the homemade Sunscreen I had made for my fundraising efforts. I also used the bags donated by Watermark Beach resort to decorate the space below my table. 


Social Media

Blogs~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment