Saturday, June 27, 2015

Camp Day at Tim Hortons


#CampDay 
On June the 3rd I headed to Tim Hortons in Osoyoos to take part in the Annual Camp Day. Camp Day is an Initiative to help Support the Tim Hortons Children Foundation by raising funds to send upwards of 18,000 Canadian Youth to 7 different Tim Hortons Camps in the Country. 
 By the time I visited my local Tim Hortons over $1300 had been raised. 
 On June the 3rd when people purchased Coffees a 100% of the proceeds went to the Camp Day fundraising efforts. However people could also round up the total of the bill or donate $1.00 to put their name on a Rent a Tent or give $5.00 towards Renting a Cabin and put their names on little cabins. 
I myself donated $1.00 and put my name on a Blue Rent a Tent 
The over all day was a huge success with over $12.4 million Dollars raised Nation Wide! I was happy to take part in one of several Fast Food restaurant National Charity Campaigns. I was delighted at how successful the local initiative was at Tim Hortons in Osoyoos. I am excited for all of the Youth who will get to experience time at a Summer Camp this Summer. 


---Social Media---
Tim Hortons Camp Day: http://timhortons.com/ca/en/childrens-foundation/camp-day-2015.php

No comments:

Post a Comment