Thursday, July 9, 2015

South Okanagan Toastmasters Club #7791

toast22
The 2015/2016 Board of Directors for South Okanagan Toastmasters Club #7791
Photo Credit- Bill Greer 

Through out May and June I attended several local Toastmasters International meetings in order to prepare for my participation in the upcoming British Columbia Ambassador Program.
I have never received such a kind and supportive welcome by a group before and albeit the group had small numbers everyone was a wealth of knowledge and advice!


After several meetings I paid membership dues to become a full member. After which I was elected as Vice President of Public Relations during the annual Annual General Meeting and board of Director elections. 
This means of course that I will be continuing on with the club long after the outcome of the British Columbia Ambassador Program. It's a venture I am excited to be taking on as I know that I will gain valuable life skills with my time in the club. I will also see a benefit in my social media growth which is a positive as it's something I want to go to school for! 



I am very excited to serve alongside the rest of the team that makes up the current Board of directors in an active effort to work together to ensure the clubs continued success!










---Social Media---


Toastmasters International: http://www.toastmasters.org/
Board of Directors News release in Oliver Daily News: http://oliverdailynews.com/club-officers-toastmasters/


Check out me out here 
Facebook

Blogs~
WordPress: South Okanagan Toastmasters Club #7791 

YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91




No comments:

Post a Comment