Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Earth Day 2015

Earth Day 2015 ~ April 22nd, 2015


For Earth Day 2015 I spent time walking around downtown and visited one of the many parks found in Osoyoos - The Vetrans Park. Which is very close to one of the shore Sides of Osoyoos Lake. This quaint little park offers stunning views of Lake Osoyoos                                             and offers lot's of shade and protection from the sun. 
I also spent the day basking in the gorgeous Osoyoos Sunshine as I walked around collecting business cards from the different businesses in town.
Earlier that morning I went off to work at Watermark Beach Resort and spent some time watching two young children. During our time together we spent some time blowing bubbles outside in the Bright sunshine where  I got some pictures from a different perspective of Lake Osoyoos. 

I hope everyone got to spend some time outside enjoying the Earth during Earth Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment