Saturday, March 28, 2015

How people can support me

How people can support me & help me 

Education, Motivation, and Self-Esteem.


To whom it may concern, 

My name is Chelsea Cameron-Horner and I am 23 years old and was born and raised in Osoyoos. I am presently representing Osoyoos as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate for their 2015 program and upcoming pageant in August. When I was in High school I was part of the Osoyoos Royalty Programme and reigned as an Osoyoos Princess from 2008 until 2010. I am an empathetic, energetic and Artistic person that values compassion towards others above all else. These are all skills that I actively use as a self-employed Nanny and the tools I feel I need to be a successful British Columbia Ambassador Candidate.

The British Columbia Program is a Scholarship based Program annually in Merritt during the month of August and is open to any young man or woman between the ages of 17 to 24, who have previously held a Royalty or Ambassador title in their respective communities. Candidates are judged on Knowledge of BC, personal interviews with the judges, Speaking Ability, and Community presentation which includes a Community table display.

The British Columbia Ambassador Program offers bursaries and scholarships to assist the youth in pursuing their dreams and fulfilling their ambitions. All candidates in the British Columbia Ambassador Program may apply for these.
Each year 3 candidates are chosen to Reign as British Columbia Ambassadors, traveling throughout B.C and being active as members of their respective communities. Their duty is to promote the mandate of the program which is to:
·         Nurture provincial leaders of the future
·         Promote and assist with the expenses of post-secondary education
·         Forge links of friendship & understanding throughout BC communities

Community is extremely important to me and it is an honor to once again represent Osoyoos. I think that community support is vital to my success. A business, group, organization can support me and my candidacy in a multitude of different ways.

v  By purchasing a Sponsorship T-Shirt for $30 your business title will be prominently displayed on my community table
v  Allowing me to put a donation can in your place of business
v  Allowing me to attend and or volunteer at any events, meetings and such that your Business is planning to host.
v  Donating Items for my Community table such as information in the form of Brochures/business cards to physical items such as pens or magnets.
v  Promoting my Facebook page on your own Social Media platforms
v  Donating items or services to be used in future fundraisers
v  Any other in kind donation such as money and or goods or services is truly appreciated!

Anyone who donates to me in anyway during my candidacy will be featured and linked back to on my  Facebook page - Chelsea Cameron-Horner: British Columbia Ambassador Candidate 2015  as well as through my Blogs (on WordPress - https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/ & Blogger - http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/ ) and on my Vlogs which are on Youtube Channel - Bellz9113. These will range from pictures and video clips as well as verbal descriptions of your business and what you contributed. Most importantly these shout outs will always include LINKS to all of your Social Media and wherever possible Tags, @Replies and #Hashtags pertaining to your business/Group/Organization!

If you are interested or able to contribute to me and my candidacy in any of the ways mentioned above or wish to speak to me more about the Pageant and my candidacy please contact me through the follow ways
By Phone: 250-689-1779 (my cellphone) 250-495-2363 (Home phone & leaving a message for Chelsea)
Leaving me a Facebook  message on my profile – Chelsea Cameron-Horner
Or on my Facebook Page Chelsea Cameron-Horner: British Columbia Ambassador Candidate 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my letter as well as your consideration. Your support is truly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Chelsea Cameron-Horner

British Columbia Ambassador Candidate 

No comments:

Post a Comment