Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Social Media intentions

During my time as a British Columbia Ambassador candidate I want my journey to be inclusive whilst allowing you to follow along in unique ways by using a variety of Social networking platforms. I want to have a place to recount my experiences in ways that are more than just posting pictures, more than just online photo albums and more than just videos. 

I want to write my thoughts and feelings, see pictures of the little moments and have the videos to always look back on. All together these things will act as the pieces of the puzzle of my time as a British Columbia Ambassador candidate. When the puzzle has been completed I will ensure it's safety and make sure it is timeless, so that it can be something that I will always treasure and be able to look back on. I want to use all of these things - Facebook, instagram, Blogging, and vlogging so that my journey and all of my experiences are fully archived and further cementing my Life Legacy. 

Something that is truly very important to me is creating a COMMUNITY more so than just a fan page during my candidacy as a British Columbia Ambassador program Candidate. Secondly I feel very strongly about always expressing my gratitude. I am committed to showing my appreciation to all of you as we grow together as a community. 
I have already stated to plan future give-aways that I will host when we reach certain milestones. I will to do my best to give back to you in unique and different ways. I want to always make sure that all of you know how truly grateful I am. I feel like by doing this it will encourage and entice you to continually interact with my page and follow me along my Journey.

I wish to share this journey together and all be able to take something away from it. I wish to grow as a person and continue to challenge myself. I want to continue to use social media as a place for me to reflect upon my experiences in a positive way. I want to allow myself to review and identify the challenges I faced and how I over came them. I plan to use social media as part of my public accountability. I want to use it to motivate me & help me stay on track. I want all of you to identify and relate to me through out my experiences. I am hoping that you can glean something from me, my life and more importantly how I live that life. 

Lastly I am eager to share my journey with you throughout during my time as British Columbia Ambassador program candidate. As a  part of my Personal Social Media Platform & you can follow along on here:
Instagram: PrincessCeCe1991
Twitter: @PrincessCeCe91
Email: canadiandesertgirl@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment