Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Makeup look for Osoyoos Museum Open House






My Museum Makeup Look 

On Saturday March 28th I attended the Osoyoos Museum Society Spring Open House as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate. Here are the products I used to achieve this look! 

Pre-Makeup 









FACE

For the base of my Face I used my handy dandy Jane Iredale Starter Kit in Porcelain (Most Similar Product)







For blush I used My beloved Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach (amazon) similar products Maybelline Offer are dream bouncy blush in Peach Satin or FACE STUDIO MASTER GLAZE™ IN JUST-PINCHED PINK

Eyes 

For my eyes  I started out with combing my eye lashes out with an old Mascara Wands



First I used the wand on the Left to brush out my Lashes pre-mascara - Rimmel London LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS Mascara buy it here 
Secondly after I applied Mascara I brushed my lashes out with the wand on the right - Rimmell London ScandalEyes Show Off Mascara  - Buy here 



The Mascara I used on my eye lashes was Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black


To apply my Eye Shadow I used my Joe Fresh Brand Eye Shadow Brushes 














 For my eye Shadow I choose my favourite Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow in 
Triple Brown Sugar

As you can see it's a really nice trio with Golden tones and Brownie (is that a word?) coloured Purples and Dark Purple. It is perfect for a Smokey day look or used with other products to make a Smoking Hot Smokey Eye for Night time Glam! 





 Lips 

To start I used a Jane Iredale Lip Plumper which is actually double sided and also has a Brown Sugar Exfoliator. As you can see the color is fairly similar to my Lip Plumper Sample in LA from my Starter Kit! 




I really love Jane Iredale because they are very good about listing the Ingredients in their products. I really feel like there are a lot less chemicals in this Lip Plumper than some of the other ones I have tried. Mostly because the Stinging or tingling sensation doesn't last for as long as some of the other products I have tried!  


Next as a sort of Lip Liner I used my Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Heftiest Hibiscus 04
I really love the Chubby Sticks because they feel soft and silky like a fancy lip balm. I also like them because unlike a normal Lip Liner the color doesn't last as long. I am not so skilled with applying lip liner so a Nice gentle and soft color for the afternoon was perfect - especially if I made a mistake it doesn't last forever! 





 For my Main lipstick I choose my L'oreal Paris Colour Riche® Lipcolour in Classic Wine 752





For my Lip gloss I choose my  Rimmel London Stay Glossy 3D in Popcorn for 2 - 113 (Buy Here)
 I really like this lip gloss because it's sparkly and fairly sheer in color so it's pretty versatile. The thing I like about Stay Glossy 3D Lipgloss is the fact that it isn't all that sticky or tacky. 
For touch ups I brought along my Stay Glossy 3D lip gloss 

 And for a touch up color I actually brought my Chubby Stick Baby Tint Lip Colour Balm in Flowering Freesia 04
I took this one along because it's such a light colour that I could confidently apply it like a lip balm and not need a mirror for precise application. 


Thanks for reading this makeup review & Look guide :) 

Products used 


Clinique 

Jane Iredale 

Maybelline 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment