Saturday, March 28, 2015

Expressing Gratitude

Expressing Gratitude towards those that support me

One of the things that is truly important to me during my time as a British Columbia Ambassador Program Candidate is making sure that I  constantly express my gratitude towards anyone who supports me in anyway during my candidacy. 

Secondly I want to give back to my community as much as possible and in as many different ways as I can. I can give back to my community through volunteering at events that are being held in Osoyoos or by simply showing support by attending events. One of the other ways I can easily give back is through social media. 

The other way that I plan to give back to community is to give online support to any person/business/organization or group that supports me on  my own personal media platforms. This means that I will showcase, support, promote, and essentially link back to a Group, business, organization, or persons' social media and online profiles through my own social media platforms. 

Essentially this means I will make a promise to give online shout outs to people/groups/businesses/Organizations through these platforms
These shout outs can include 
  • promotion of their Facebook page on my own through liking their page & Sharing things they post,  
  • Photos of myself at events they hosted, of myself with owners/members/Board of directors or simply of myself within their Establishment. 
  •  written blog posts including photos (And or Video links) as well as  links to their own social media.
  • Video footage where I either mention their name & Social Media, or footage taken from an event they are hosting, or tours/footage of their stores & establishments.
  • @replying or tagging including #hashtags to their respective links and or profiles And their hashtag campaigns 
I want to make sure that I can do my best to give back to people who support me in ways that are unique and interesting whilst reaching a large amount of people at once. 

My social media 
I have a keen interest in Social media and have several successful platforms. I have  been involved in Social media since mid 2006 when I created my first YouTube account and specifically when I became a content creator on December 25th 2006 when I posted my first YouTube video. Since then my YouTube channel has 54 subscribers who watch me from around the world. I have posted 100's of videos and have a channel that has been viewed by over 8500 unique visitors. My facebook page Chelsea Cameron-Horner: British Columbia Ambassador Candidate 2015   currently sits at 123 supporters but has a total reach of over 500 people within it's first week. 
I also currently admin 3 other Facebook pages that have between 1200-1600 fans. 

On twitter I have 33 followers and one Instagram I have 647 followers from around the world, having built up a network of supporters through showcasing my special fx makeup work. I have recently started blogging but between Blogger & WordPress I have 6 blog pages ranging from personal blogs, makeup blogs and my blogs centered around my British Columbia Ambassador Program Candidacy. My post popular blog on Blogger has reached 545 people since I started blogging in January.  My most popular blog on WordPress has reached 129 people. In total since I started blogging I have reached 770 people. 

If you were to total up my Blog reach (770), my YouTube fans (54) My total YouTube reach (8365) my Facebook pages combined (5184) add in my Instagram Fans (647) my total twitter followers (33) my total blog followers (10)  it would mean that since June of 2006 I have reached and at some point interacted with 15,036 different people through out all of my social media platforms. 

I am committed to giving back to people as much as I can via my own social media platforms. If you are interested in supporting me & my journey feel free to refer to this post - How people can support me Or contact me to find out more canadiandesertgirl@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment