Monday, March 16, 2015

British Columbia Ambassador Official Candidate Photo Make-Up guide

My Candidate Photo as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate

~My Makeup Look including products used and links to purchasing them online~
I basically did my Make up in Four steps. 
  1. First was all the Pre-Makeup Prep 
  2. My Face
  3. My Eyes
  4. My Lips 

Pre Makeup Prep 

I started out by painting my nails using OPI Bond girls Liquid Sand nail polish in the colour Honey Sheer. 

Secondly I moisturized my face using Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (Buy it here)




After I let the moisturizer sink into my face I spray a home made makeup set spray to help the makeup to go on a bit better. 




I started on my Face Based Makeup I put on some Benefit The Porefessional Pore Balm to minimize pores. 


Now something that has really helped me has been doing my Mascara before I do the rest of my face. That way if I mess up I can clean it up or fix it much easier than I can with my Face half done! However to be consistent I will list the Mascara I use under the Eye Make up section! 


My Face 

I basically adore Jane Iredale Makeup so For my face I used products from my Jane Iredale Starter Kit in Light  (as seen there) and the products within that kit that I will list below separately. I use the brushes that were included in the kit including The Handi Brush  A Dome Brush and the Camouflage Brush



I start with the Circle/Delete #2 

Adding a second layer of Cover up using my Dream Tint  tinted moisturizer in Light 


I quickly spray myself with my home made misting spray before I put on Pure Pressed Base (with SPF 20) in the warm color of Bisque 


Followed by a light layer of So Bronze - 1 

I then add a few swipes of Pure Pressed Blush in Sheer Honey 

After this I spray my face (Quite liberally) with my home made Makeup Setting spray before moving on. 

Eyes 




























For my eye-shadow I started with a light layer of Rimmel London - ScandalEyes Eye Shadow stick in Witness White















and then for the rest of my Eye Shadow I use Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple/Trio in Brown Sugar 










I add a light layer of Annabelle Smoothie Eye shadow Pencil in Grapeful for a pop of color 












For my Eyes I use my Joe Fresh Eye Brush set which 3 eye Shadow brushes included a basic all around brush, a liner brush and a blender brush! 







Lips

I start off with a Lip Liner that I don't remember the brand of
 





























And there you have it a full list of the products I used to get ready for my official British Columbia Ambassador Program Candidate Photo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment