Saturday, May 9, 2015

Celebrating McHappy Day

On May 6th. 2015 McDonald's Canada Restaurants  celebrated their Annual McHappy Day
So I headed over to the McDonalds in Osoyoos to celebrate my inner Child with a Happy Meal to support their McHappy Day. 

For those who don't know McHappy Day supports Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada which are places where families with very sick children can stay. Ronald McDonald House strives to provide a Home away from Home type atmosphere for those who use the services they provide. 

I have had family and Friends stay at the Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver! 

Another thing I did was purchase a Ronald McDonald Support Shoe where I got to write down my name and the McDonald's will be posting it up on the walls inside the restaurant! I must say it's kind of difficult to write my full name & my title of BC Ambassador Candidate aka Chelsea Cameron-Horner BC Ambassador Candidate because all together it takes up a LOT OF ROOM. #LongNameproblems 

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed my kid's burger with extra pickles and was happy to support a worthy cause! I hope that all of you took part in McHappy Day as well :D 




---Social Media---
Check out me out here 
Facebook page Chelsea Cameron-Horner: British Columbia Ambassador Candidate 2015 - https://www.facebook.com/ceceforbcap

No comments:

Post a Comment