Sunday, May 24, 2015

Final May Museum BBQ Fundraiser


Second Osoyoos Museum Society May BBQ Fundraiser

On Saturday May 15th  I returned to AG Foods Osoyoos  to help out during the Osoyoos & District Museum and Archives, BBQ Fundraiser. I once again helped out by taking the Donations. 
It's always fun to be the person who get's to greet and interact with people. Plus I had the chance to work on my math skills, which is always a bonus. 
Since it was the Victoria Day Long weekend we were optimistic about how many people we were going to meet & entice to buy their lunch. E Even though there were so many other things going on in town we did have lot's of people come out to support us. In fact we had someone sign up to become a Member of the Osoyoos Museum Society.  

I really enjoyed the two Saturday's I spent volunteering at the Museum BBQ Fundraisers. It gave me a chance to get to know a lot of the other volunteers & members of the Osoyoos Museum Society. I myself am I recent member, so I hadn't really gotten the chance to really get to know the numerous people who are a part of this fabulous & Dedicated Community Organization. 


All together our two fundraisers were very successful with selling over 200 Hot Dogs during the two weekends and raising over $500 dollars. For which we are totally grateful to the Citizens of Osoyoos  as well as AG Foods. Without the Support of AG Foods Osoyoos we wouldn't have been able to put on such a successful fundraiser, since they supplied all of the food & Condiments, as well as the drinks for free. They also supplied the in store Posters. 




For those who don't know AG Foods Osoyoos have what they called a Community Rewards month. During Each Month the store picks a local group or organization to promote & Assist. For instance this month the chosen group to benefit from Community Rewards Month has been the Osoyoos Museum.  One of the benefits of being a chosen group is being invited to  to host BBQ's outside AG Foods. They also have a selection of certain items that when purchased  a certain amount of money is donated to the selected monthly group. It's truly such a fabulous way to support and showcase the many different groups & Organizations that are a part of the community of Osoyoos. So I would like to commend and thank AG Foods for creating and implementing the Community Rewards Month that benefits  the community. 



—Social Media—
Firstly please visit the Osoyoos & District Museum and Archives website & Facebook Page and Secondly please take a second to visit the AG Foods - Osoyoos Facebook page
Check out me out here 
Blogs~

YouTube – Bellz9113 

BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Twitter @PrincessCeCe91









No comments:

Post a Comment