Saturday, August 1, 2015

Artisan Market at Osoyoos Art Gallery










On Saturday August 1st I stopped by the Artisan Market 
Through out May & August the current Show at the Osoyoos Art Gallery is called Artisan Market and features an eclectic mix of Art from local artists. This is a first time Art Display for the Osoyoos Art Gallery and the collection includes Pottery, paintings, photographs, glass, jewelry, and fabric art all created by talented local artists. Please go and check out this fabulous display of talent within the community of Osoyoos and support this show. I hope that this is the first of many successful summer seasons for the Artisan Market. I thoroughly enjoyed my brief tour of the collection and intend to return to the Art Gallery once more before my candidacy ends to enjoy the art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment