Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bordertown Vineyards and Estate Winery

On August 8th I attended the grand opening of the Bordertown Vineyards and Estate Winery where I toured the Winery & took some pictures around their picturesque location! The event was extremely popular :D

Funny story is that a friend of mine owned the property that the vineyard is located on, when I was younger. So I have found memories of the property from days when it was an orchard~  


I wish the vineyard best of luck! 
Social Media: 
Bordertown Vineyards & Estate Winery on Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/bordertownestatewinery?fref=ts

Blogs~

WordPress: Bordertown Vineyards and Estate Winery
YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91


No comments:

Post a Comment