Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Toastmasters Summer BBQ

For my final Event on August 8th I headed to the South Okanagan Toastmasters Club #7791  Family BBQ where I finally met one of my fellow Board of directors who I had yet to meet. I also got to know more about my fellow toastmasters members  & their families! It was a fabulous way to end a very busy day! I as Vice President of Public Relations should have tried to get a full photo of the board of Directors who were all together for the first time, however I forgot. Otherwise I left my camera in my bag during the BBQ And just had fun. So these are the only two photos I took!




Social Media: 
South Okanagan Toastmasters Club #7791 on Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/southokanagantoastmasters


Blogs~

YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment