Saturday, August 1, 2015

Watermark Presents Summer Movies


 During Every Tuesday in July Watermark Beach Resort played different films on a big screen 

On Tuesday July 28th, I went over to Watermark Beach Resort for the evening showing of Jurassic Park. Where $5.00 paid my entrance into the movie and bought a popcorn and a drink.

The theatre was located in the conference room where they had chairs set up as well as pillows & fluffy beach towels.

Sadly the movie was canceled due to a lack of people, as there was only myself and one other young man. I did get to chat with the hotel worker who was running the event and she told me that they have had a good turn out for movies aimed towards younger audiences.





Social Media:
Watermark Beach Resort website
http://www.watermarkbeachresort.com/http://www.watermarkbeachresort.com/


Blogs~

YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91



No comments:

Post a Comment