Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Desert Park Race Days

On August 8th I also attended the annual Desert Park Race Days where I was able to see the final two races of the day! This year I wore a fascinator given to me by my Aunt for my Birthday! It was a cute Top hat :)
Here I am at the Winners Circle where the winning horses take victory laps.
As per usual the Desert Park exhibition society put on a fabulous race. Unfortunately I didn't know this at the time but the Race Day I attended would be the only one for this season. The Horse Races scheduled for August 22nd ended up being canceled due to the Forest Fires surrounding Southern British Columbia & Washington State, as well as the heavy smoke conditions the fires created.



So I would like to congratulate the Desert Park Exhibition society on hosting another fabulous and well attended race day. Hopefully next summer allows them to once again host more than one Race Day.





Blogs~

YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment