Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Final Fundraiser & Community Event


On August 10th I attended my final Osoyoos in town event which also served as my final fundraiser for the British Columbia Ambassador Program.
I  hosted a small fundraiser which I called Chelsea's Taste of Osoyoos for a few hours at a New Leaf Tea & Gifts.

During my event I sold entries into my Prize Draw with the Grand Prize being a Two Night Stay in a lake view suite at A Watermark Beach Resort  including a $50 Wine Bar gift certificate and wine tasting a local winery.

During my event I also hosted a small loonie auction as well as selling my Home Sunscreen with SPF 15 & home Made Lemon Lip Balm.

As it was a good-bye Party I also had a Good Lark Card for people to sign and I also handed my BC Ambassador Candidacy Business cards out to people.

Near the end of the afternoon I would up buying a round of Tea from A New Leaf Tea & Gifts on me and one couple came up to me to tell me thank you for my random act of kindness and promised to vote for me for Peoples Choice.


I am happy to say that I sold over 160 Raffle tickets for my Prize Draw alone and by the end of the afternoon I had raised an over all total of $1,000 for the British Columbia Ambassador Program since my candidacy had started back in March. A feat which would not have been at all possible without the the warm embrace, kindness and support of my Home town and community of Osoyoos.

Lastly I would like to thank the following organizations, groups and businesses for their kind and generous support during my candidacy and further more my fundraising efforts for the British Columbia Ambassador Program.  Firstly the Osoyoos Coyotes Junior B KIJHL Hockey Club  Osoyoos Festival Society [Also on Facebook] Crave Ice  Unity Osoyoos Avalon Inn Osoyoos  Osoyoos Art Gallery  [Also on Facebook] Joolz Joolz Genuine Joolz  Osoyoos Duty Free Shop  British Columbia Visitors Centre @Osoyoos Watermark Beach resort  [Also on Facebook]  Solterra Desert Spa  A New Leaf Tea & Cafe 



Social Media


Blogs~

WordPress: Chelsea's Taste of Osoyoos https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/chelseas-taste-of-osoyoos/YouTube - Bellz9113 

Final BC Ambassador Fundraiser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cffvqlA66_Y
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment