Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tasman Jude Band August Concert


Later in the evening on August 8th I went to see Tasman Jude Band during their second tour stop in Osoyoos, where they once again performed a tremendous concert outside on the beach!

I thoroughly enjoyed attending this concert on the shores of Osoyoos Lake and feel that it helped me gain a solid state of mind before leaving for Merritt. I was surrounded by messages of love and beauty, and held onto that thorough out my time in Merritt. I love Tasman Jude Band for the atmosphere they bring forth - their fans are divine and all full of excitement. So I was extremely happy to attend such a positive event just before I left for Merritt. 

 

Social Media: 
Tasman Jude Website: http://www.tasmanjude.com/


Blogs~
Blogger: Tasman Jude Band August Concert 

YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment