Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Final Music in the Park Performance

On August 8th I went to my final Music in the Park Performance as a BC Ambassador Candidate. This was the most well attended event yet and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the Esquimalt Navy Band. I want to commend the Osoyoos Music in the Park Society for putting on so many fabulous and free musical performances this summer!

Through out the Summer I have been attending the newly formed Osoyoos Music in the Park attending 6 of the several performances during the Inaugural Summer 2015 season.  I was able to witness the growing popularity of the event through out the years, observing the crowds get larger as each week passed.




During the first year I got to listen to a variety of Musicians & musical performances ranging from solo artists, choirs, bands,  to full orchestra's. I was also able to support a few local performers and bands as well.


I was thoroughly impressed with how well received this inaugural event was and have great respect for the trio that makes up the dedicated Osoyoos Music in the Park board. The amount of effort they put into the Summer shone through and I wish them the best success next year. Thank you for bringing something new for people to do during Summers here in Osoyoos.




No comments:

Post a Comment