Friday, September 4, 2015

Leaving Osoyoos & arriving in Merritt for Pageant week

BC Ambassador Week Day 1 ~ August 11th, 2015     Leaving Osoyoos & arriving in Merritt 

Early on August 11th I alongside my Mom set out for the what seemed like a very short drive to Merritt [as compared to when we set off for the journey to get to the Candidates Meeting.]

We had to stop just a few doors down the street from my house to pack up my Community table where one of my neighbors had kindly allowed me to set up and continually work on my Community Table display on a table in her garage. Which was immensely helpful!

After we went back to my house to grab my suitcases & Say good-bye to my Dad and my dog Thomas we were off. Slightly latter than we had hoped to be on the road but never the less we had assumed we had plenty of time!

During the car ride  I stayed in the backseat re-packing [I had over packed as per usual] as well as studying & going over my speeches. It was a car ride where I did not listen to music and remained focused. The trip went well even though it was quite a blur & I didn't really take note of very much.

That is until we got towards the top of the coquihalla Highway when weird lights started appearing on the car. Unfortunately one evening the car manual was stolen when someone broke into the car. So to decipher the weird lights I was using google wherever there was service as well as getting important phone numbers if we needed them. This tiny incident ended up seriously stressing me out as the time crunch to get to Merritt by 1 p.m started creeping faster.

However when it was all said and done the car got us to Merritt just a few minutes after 1 p.m when we were supposed to be there. From this point on  I honestly don't remember much about the afternoon only that our Candidate Meeting discussing the schedule & signing Candidate week contracts is an extremely fuzzy memory....


I have decided to break this section up into multiple blogs and break up the stories a bit, so that you don't have a thousand+ worded blog post listing every single thing we did  each day

Social Media


Blogs~
Blogger: Leaving Osoyoos & Arriving in Merritt for Pageant Week 
http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/leaving-osoyoos-arriving-in-merritt-for.html
WordPress: Leaving Osoyoos & Arriving in Merritt for Pageant Week 
https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/leaving-osoyoos-arriving-in-merritt-for-pageant-week/

Final BC Ambassador Fundraiser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cffvqlA66_Y
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91


No comments:

Post a Comment