Sunday, September 6, 2015

Backstage at the 2015 BC Ambassador Pageant






 

Backstage at the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Pageant on August 15th

It was a very surreal experience to be backstage at the British Columbia Ambassador Pageant. Just before everyone started to arrive, I took more last minute photos including lot's of photos of the recently appearing 2015 Medals, Award Plaques and Banners [alongside the Male Crown.] 
Afterwards I spent time with my fellow candidates, taking selfies and getting everyone to sign my 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Program Souvenir Program courtesy of the Merritt Herald. 































I even was able to take a Selfie with Sarah Simon.
Who reigned as a 2009 Merritt Ambassador
well I was reigning as Osoyoos Princess. Sarah 
went on to take part in the 2012 British Columbia
Ambassador Program, where she was given the title
of British Columbia Ambassador as part of that years team. 
This means that during my trip I got selfies with all three 
2009 Merritt Ambassadors! 


Presenting photos with the 2009 Merritt Ambassadors

After I got a picture with Sarah Simon who was acting as our MC, people begun arriving so I made my way out to the Lob
by to take pictures with people. Who should I run into but Marlowe who served as Queens Court for New Denver during my time reigning as Osoyoos Princess. So of course I got selfies with her too! 

After that I got a few quick photos of me by the Osoyoos Banner before getting some with just Viveka and than both of us with the 2015 Osoyoos Royalty! 



Afterwards I continued to get photos with as many people as possible before I was called backstage just before the pageant would start!
And it was time -  I was being beckoned to get backstage! 
Social Media
Check out me out here 

  1. Blogger: Backstage at the 2015 BC Ambassador Pageant http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/backstage-at-2015-bc-ambassador-pageant.html
  2. WordPress: Backstage at the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Pageant https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/backstage-at-the-2015-british-columbia-ambassador-pageant/
Youtube~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91



No comments:

Post a Comment