Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Final Social Media Goals & Plans for my BC Ambassador Candidacy

My Final BCAP Social Media plans & Goals

I am calling this the final BCAP week in which I will be doing all of my final British Columbia Ambassador Program related Blogs on WordPress & Blogger, YouTube Vlogs, Tweets, and Facebook Posts. In Case you noticed I skipped final Instagram posts because #Throwbacks will always be a thing. So between today September 13th and ending next Sunday on September 20th be prepared to be amazed at my final BCAP Social media shenanigans.

My Goals are to write and upload final blogs & Vlogs and clean those sites up like making sure all of my BC Ambassador videos on YouTube are found on my official British Columbia Ambassador Candidacy Vlog playlist & the list is in chronological or at least logical sense.

 I want to write and speak about my final thoughts, give recaps on what happened in Merritt as well as my candidacy over all. Make sure that all of my meaningful & thankful shout out’s have blog & Vlog counter parts. I want to make sure that throughout all of the platforms you can glean a clear sense of what my candidacy was like from start to finish whether you witness it its glory in its entirety or enjoy sneak peeks & Shortened showings.

By the end of the week everything will look tidy & neat [especially my Facebook page specifically my photo albums] that there are easy ways to find links & portals to take you to the rest of my journey spread throughout all of my various social media platforms.

You should also have a solid idea on what my candidacy was like from start to finish, whether it’s viewing a timeline of 1 photo per event in town [I attended over a 100] or seeing exactly who supported me during my Journey.
Finally I want you all to glean my initial reasons for why I entered the British Columbia Ambassador Program, what I was hoping to gain and the transition to how, when and  what I did gain including the meaningful lessons & insights.
I would also like to have a documented sense of my entire experience with the British Columbia Ambassador Program starting from the first time I attended the pageant in August of 2008. Showing you to how I grew as a person through my experiences with the program throughout the years. With a particular emphasis on how I grew as a person and benefited immensely during my time as a 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Candidate.

Lastly after reviewing my entire journey through out my 6 month candidacy spread out over roughly 22 weeks and 153 days, spanning over hundreds of events. Upon all of this you should be able to see the benefits of the British Columbia Ambassador Program and frankly try to come up with reasons as to why you shouldn’t personally take part in it if you were given the opportunity!!!!! 

Social Media
British Columbia Ambassador Program Website http://www.bcambassador.com/
British Columbia Ambassador Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BritishColumbiaAmbassador?fref=ts 
Check out me out here 
  1. Blogger: My Final Social Media Goals & Plans for my BC Ambassador Candidacy http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/my-final-social-media-goals-plans-for.html
  2. WordPress: The Final  Social Media Plan for my BC Ambassador Candidacy https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/endofceceforbcap/
Youtube~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment