Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fun times at Planet Hair & Spa in Merritt


On Saturday August 15th everyone had their hair done at Planet Hair & Spa
Every candidate [including Ethan] spent all morning and I spent well into the afternoon being pampered and having our hair done. 

After my interview with the judges (insert antidotes) came time for my Hair appointment at  t salon in Merritt. Seeing as it was nearly 1 p.m when I got to the saloon I knew I would be late to lunch. 

When I arrived there were still a few girls having their hair done. I got to see Tasha [for a second as she was just leaving] Mary-Margret Batyi, Viveka [my fellow Osoyoos candidate] and Tea from Keremeos.




Thus a Wild long haired Chelsea Appeared 

I sort of knew that no matter what they did with my hair it was going to take awhile! So I decided to use this time to talk about anything and everything with my stylists to keep the nerves at bay and not get worked up. 

During my appointment they actually had me swap out stylists and have a sit break. As they were starting to desperately have an over flow of customers. So in about 15 minutes 4 ladies managed to give 4 guys hair cuts! 

And when my hair resumed it was a new stylist this time named cookie!

I thoroughly loved the spa day and enjoyed spending time distressing and chatting with the stylists. I also loved my hair which had a combination of curls and braids and made me feel like Katniss Ever deen.


However during my appointment I basically had missed lunch all together! Fear not for Coleen brought me a plate of veggies alongside delivering my friend Shayla  to the salon. She had gone to lunch at Baillie Property where the garden luncheon was being held  and had seen I wasn't there. so she had asked Coleen & Teresa where I was and decided to surprise me!  
Lo and behold during my appointment my entourage  continued to grow when Bill and ruby stopped by having also gone to lunch only to not find me there. 

Once my hair was finishes the stylists have me a cowboy hat as a memento. 

After which Coleen. Drove shayla and I to the Baillie house which is where the luncheon was held. Meanwhile the only people left were the 2014 British Columbia Ambassadors  and the keremeos ambassadors and I had just enough time to have my picture taken in the carriage (royalty tradition) before it started to rain! 

Luckily shayla had an umbrella and just like magic golden appeared to whisk myself and the bc ambassadors away to the safety of her car so as not to ruin our hair. 

During which she took us all to Starbucks as apparently all the other candidates had also dome the same thing. After treating us all to hot drinks coleen drove us back to the Merritt Civic Centre where I was finally reunited with my fellow candidates. Some of whom I had not seen since they left for their interview with the judges as several candidates DiD leave directly from their interviews and went straight to the salon. 

After our final dinner all together as a giant happy group we had time to do our makeup and change in the green room and get ready for our big night 

Social Media
Planet Hair & Spa on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Hair-Spa/304536793020958?fref=ts
Baillie Property Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BaillieProperty?fref=ts
and Baillie House on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/baillie.house?fref=ts

Check out me out here 

  1. Blogger: Fun Times at Planet Hair & Spa in Merritt http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/fun-times-at-planet-hair-spa-in-merritt.html
  2. WordPress: Turning into a Princess at Planet Hair & Spa https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/turning-into-a-princess-at-planet-hair-spa/
Youtube~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment