Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sadness during Late night packing


Packing my things late Friday Night/Early Saturday Morning

Good news Cinderella made it back to the hotel only a minute late for curfew. Shayla said good bye to me [a very sad Cinderella] at the door of my room at the Merritt Ramada having even guided me to Teresa and coleen's [my BC Ambassador pageant moms] room before taking me to my room to make sure no one yelled at me like the night before. 


I came back to my room thoroughly hyper from a combination of an adrenaline rush,performance high and the after effects of a royalty dance, Meanwhile my roomie tasha was basically already asleep. 



I also had a huge mix of emotions from excited, relieved, proud, nervous for the pageant and lastly Nd most prominent I was feeling incredibly sad. Not because of how I had done thus far nor so much sue to the end of my journey. It was because I dreaded the thought of saying goodbye to my new family from Merritt - my fellow British Columbia Ambassador candidates, my backstage moms Teresa and coleen and our handy helper Edward not to mention my role models of the reigning BC Ambassador Team. 


The thought of packing everything up to leave my room brought tears to face. So I avoided it for as long as possible and than decided to draw it out for as long as I could. Which I did so By piling every single thing on top of my bed and recording a vlog before I even started. 



 However it came time to face the music and start packing. An activity that took me until just before 3 am to complete. 


I will admit that this
was the most
meticulously I've
ever  packed my bags. I took the time folding every 
single thing nicely. 
I also Put everything 
into the suitcases 
logically. 

I even packed up the food/drinks for Tasha as we agreed she would take them home. 


It goes without saying but this was also the most emotional 
I've ever been whilst packing and more than a few tears were shed                                                    during the night.

 The final items I took down and packed were my vision boards I had hung up on the walls and I took down the good-luck cards I had taken with me that people back home had signed. I also took with me some of my old-cast cards from previous SOAP productions which I also read to give me confidence boosts. 



Once my bags were packed including what I needed with me at the civic center ans the things I would use in the morning I crashed just after 3 a.m which gave me a few hours of sleep.




Social Media
Check out me out here 

Blogs~
WordPress: Sad stories well packing & dreading saying good-bye
Youtube~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment