Friday, September 4, 2015

Hotel Room Party BC Ambassador Style


During dinner we sort of practiced how to eat as the following day on Friday we would all be eating with the judges. After yet another scrumptious meal cooked by Anna and her team we Reuther to the hotel before you guessed it our daily trip to Walmart! Which coincidentally was also our final trip to Walmart where I acyl lute bout stuff including makeup primer for my face yo and thank you cards. 

After Walmart we headed over to the dairy queen to take part in Miracle treat day where the British Columbia ambassador program paid for everyone's blizzards. I was thrilled at how packed the Merritt Dairy Queen was and thoroughly enjoyed my delicious blizzard. 


Once we got back to the hotel after a little while of chill time all of the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Candidates  were invited to a Hotel Room party hosted by the 2014 BC ambassador team. We were crowned with Barbie party crowns and given goody bags and balloon animals!  Every one came out to the party minus Coleen and Teresa who decided to go to bed early. 


After our little group hang out most of us headed upstairs to play Clue while the rest went to their rooms to practice speeches. 

Since there were so many of us we split into teams. I was paired up with navigation and we were both kinda confused and wound up sitting beside the two winners who were Mary from Lake Cowichan and Tess from Kamloops. 



Afterwards we all returned back to our rooms where I was confronted by the only questionable person throughout my entire week in Merritt. This person had obviously had a but too much fun as she poked fun of my crown and used some choice words whilst calling me a liar about our pageant being real anyway I made sure our doors were locked and the curtain closed. Am felt bad for the BC ambassadors who had to pass her by as well. 



Anyway once I got into my room in set about writing what seemed like endless thank you cards. As I didn't want to have to do them on Friday night well trying to pack and sleep. So I did them all on Thursday. Which worked out well as I was able to add them to the gifts I was handing out yo people the next day. 

By the way enjoy this vlog of me demonstrating one of my favorite things to do in the hotel room at the Ramada in Merritt 
Social Media


Blogs~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1XRRHCh46sxLua4RLn-rKEpowPARvLaC
Shopping in Walmart is a favorite activity of the BC Ambassador Candidates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anshkbxjFMY
BC Ambassador Candidates open windows for fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ex6DqtkyU

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91


No comments:

Post a Comment