Sunday, September 13, 2015

The End Of CeCeForBCAP & My Social media Journey as a BC Ambassador Candidate

The End of my BC Ambassador Candidacy
Between Sunday September 13th and Sun September 20th I have planned a full week full of themed Social media posts. Which I hope will finish up the last of my Social Media posts cataloging my time as a 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Candidate.
See The Forgotten Photos – Sunday September 13th, 2015
Using the Hashtag #SeeTheForgottenPhotos I will post all of the left over photos from my candidacy. Hopefully they will give you a better insight to my approximate 153 days as a BC AmbassadorCandidate
·         Posting the forgotten Photos to Social Media.

 Madness of Speeches – Monday September 14th, 2015
Using the Hashtag #SpeechMadness it will be a throwback of sorts all about about my experiences from Friday August 14th before, during and after our Speech Presentations.
·         I will mention shenanigans backstage including how Rachael Tebulte was both BC Ambassador Candidate & Hair Dresser extraordinaire.
·         I’ll talk what it was like being reunited with My Family, friends and all of my supporters who traveled to Merritt to attend the pageant and seeing them before the speeches commenced.
·         Lastly I will tell you all about what happened at the Post Pageant Dinner & Dance where I asked someone “If I could film them eating” as well as post videos from the dance itself.
·         Finally I will include my very sad vlog [and Blog] reminiscing about my time in Merritt as I tried not to cry whilst packing my things in my hotel room until 3 a.m.

Throwback to the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Pageant – Tuesday September 15th, 2015 [FIRST PART]
First using the hashtag #PostPageantTales I will reminisce about my post pageant experiences & what I’ve been doing
·         Low down & Links to Post Pageant Interviews
·         Post my Post-pageant photos
·         The Adventures I’ve been on post-pageant but still attended as a BC Ambassador Candidate
SECOND PART
Using the Hashtag #ThrowBack2015BCAmbassadorPageant I will post all of my memories, thoughts, funny stories and all in all Recap of the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Pageant.
·         the final morning as a BC Ambassador Candidate
·         Recapping my Interview with the Judges
·         My Cinderella & Hollywood Celebrity moment at Planet Hair & Spa getting dolled up for the pageant
·         Moments leading up to & Backstage craziness at the Pageant
·         Funny stories & Photos of my Formal BC Ambassador Candidacy moments
·         Pageant Recap
·         Awards Breakdown & Recap
·         Immediate Post pageant shenanigans & tearful moments saying good-bye to my fellow 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Candidates. Including quips from my 4 minute conversation with a parent of my fellow candidates when I proceeded to tell them how wonderful their Candidate was & how proud I was of them. I kid you not I spoke to that parent for at least 3 minutes if not 4!
·         I will also include posts about Leaving Merritt, coming home [including seeing part of the impact and devastation left behind during the 2015 South Okanagan Forest Fires.

Welcome To My Candidacy By The Numbers – Wednesday September 16th, 2015
Using the Hashtag #WelcomeToMyCandidacy #ByTheNumbers I will post fast figures, facts, and trivia pertaining to the numbers that made up my candidacy
·         How do you measure - measure half a Year.  In Daylights, in Sunsets, in midnights? Though the Story never ends let’s celebrate & remember my BC Ambassador Candidacy [SING IT and just random minutes lol]
·         I will post an over view of my analytic data
·         I will give insight into my Social Media Powerhouseness with giving rough estimates on my total reach [how many people came across my candidacy]
·         By the number stats from Town events vs total events, Merritt by the numbers, award winners & Awards won.
·         Social media by the numbers total platforms; followers; posts
·         Total money raised, Sponsorship t-shirts sold, letters written, Business cards printed & how many I have now
·         Suitcase weight
·         Thank you cards written & Given
·         Total gifts given

Thankful Thursday – Thursday September 17th, 2015
Using the Hashtag #ThankfulAndGrateful I will upload posts expressing my gratefulness to all of my supporters including Business, Groups, individuals, friends and  family members who took part in & made my time as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate meaningful to me.
·         Updating my See my Supporters Photo Album
·         Thanking all of my combined Social Media followers
·         The Tales of writing over 300 Thank you cards [and Delivering them]
·         Blog listing all of my Online supporters in their entirety
·         Blog listing every single Commercial Business, individual business owners, group, organization, who contributed to my candidacy through Monetary Donation, Donating items for my fundraising efforts, and those who purchased the 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Program Sponsorship T-Shirts



Feeling Grateful Friday – Friday September 18th, 2015
Using the Hashtag #FeelingGratefulAndThankful I will continue the whole expressing my gratitude to everyone who supported me
·         I will post the process of Unboxing the Sponsorship T-Shirts, wrapping them & delivering them
·         I will talk [in detail] about how I spent the past 6 months writing well over 300 THANK YOU CARDS which is as many if not more thank you cards than the average bride writes
·         Show the photos of delivering Sponsorship T-Shirts/Thank you cards and gifts
·         Show the photos of me in one of my Osoyoos Community Costumes [I had two chosen] with BC Ambassador Banners & Top 3 medals around my neck visiting all of the Businesses/Organization & Group HQS’s stopping by for photos with the Owners or members of the group/organization.
·         I will also post my Haul Vlogs & Blogs
Ø  Including all of the Prizes I gave away during my Prize Draw,
Ø   Those I gave away during my online Fan Appreciation & Giveaway.
Ø  A Breakdown of the gifts I gave away to my fellow Candidates & 2014 British Columbia Ambassadors
Ø  Showing off the town Pins from all of my fellow candidates & the 2014 British Columbia Ambassador Team
Ø  Doing a Show and tell of the things I was given during my time in Merritt

See the Last of my Candidacy –Saturday September 19th, 2015
Using the hashtag #SeeingTheLastofMyBCAmbassadorJourney jk
#SeeTheEndOfMyCandidacy where I will post miscellaneous things pertaining to the ending of my time as a BC Ambassador Candidate
·         A Good/performance like Video uploaded to YouTube of my Community Speech
·         As well as performance ready presentation of my choice Speech
·         What my Impromptu Question was & my thoughts
·         Recap vlog of my Interview with the judges
·         What I submitted as my two choice impromptu questions for the other candidates to be asked & who got my question
·         Vlogs & Blogs about why I initially  started the Journey as a 2015 British Columbia Ambassador Candidate
Ø  What I wanted to & had hoped to get out of it
Ø  What I ended up getting out of it [Meaningful Self-growth remarks]
Ø  Skills/Traits I gleaned and honed
Ø  Unexpected Benefits
Ø  Why I love the British Columbia Ambassador program
Ø  What benefits I think others could Gain & reasons why people should take part if given the chance to join the British Columbia Ambassador Program
·         Throwback to my initial beginning as a British Columbia Ambassador Candidate, life lessons learned, memories gained, friendships found and all the memories, adventures & little life journeys I experienced during my time as a 2015 BC Ambassador candidate
·         The Funny, the horrible, the sad, and the meaningful
·         Breaking down my Pageant week in Merritt

See the End of my BC Ambassador Candidacy – Sunday September 20th, 2015
Using the Hashtag #SeeTheEndingOfMyBCAPJourney #EndOfBCAPCandidacy
I will post all of my final thoughts, perspectives, and memories and take a ways during my entire time involved in the British Columbia Ambassador Program from when I first attended the Pageant back in August of 2008. Leading into and concluding with my own personal candidacy and experiences from the other side of the British Columbia Ambassador Program Stage.
·         Final Thoughts Vlogs & Blogs
·         Over all experience through the ages
·         Experiencing the other side of the BC Ambassador Stage
·         Final Timeline of candidacy
·         Where you can follow me
·         Where you can follow the current 2015 BC Ambassador Team on their journey
·         How to take part in the Osoyoos Royalty Program & the British Columbia Ambassador Program including WHY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT
FINALLY
Social MEDIA SLIDESHOWS
Ø  Throwback to Osoyoos Royalty Memories
Ø  My History leading up to my candidacy with the British Columbia Ambassador Program
Ø  My pre-Pageant Plan
Ø  My Candidacy Osoyoos timeline of Events
Ø  My Week in Merritt
Ø  Post pageant shenanigans
Ø  My British Columbia Ambassador candidacy from start to finish
Ø  MY ENTIRE HISTORY & INVOLVEMENT With the British COLUMBIA AMBASSADOR PROGRAM




Social Media
British Columbia Ambassador Program Website http://www.bcambassador.com/
British Columbia Ambassador Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BritishColumbiaAmbassador?fref=ts 
Check out me out here 
  1. Blogger: The End of CeCeForBCAP & My Social Media Journey as a BC Ambassador Candidate http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/the-end-of-ceceforbcap-my-social-media.html
  2. WordPress: The end of the CeCeForBCAP and the last of my social Media journey as a BC Ambassador Candidate https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/the-end-of-ceceforbcap/ 
Youtube~
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 
Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment