Friday, September 4, 2015

On The Second Night in Merritt...We had a pizza party

So after a rather stressful day it was finally time to just relax. We enjoyed another fabulous home cooked meal by Anna and her team where we continued to bond ad a group including the start of more than one private joke including more than person managing to break plastic forks. 
After dinner we headed back to the hotel before heading on our daily trip too Walmart. Afterwards everyone minus my roomier and i went swimming. I missed out because I was too slow to get ready to go after doing social media updates. However my fellow candidates invited us to a late night pizza party!


During which time we learned about the famous Spider Man in Merritt who calls himself the Slightly Below Average SpiderBuchan to learn more about this mysterious Merritt hero check him out on Facebook.  We even invited him to our pageant but unfortunately he had other plans. 
We discovered him whilst watching Shaw TV Merritt on the off chance of seeing our interviews. I once again really enjoyed hanging out with everyone and getting to know people.

I apparently had so much fun I promptly forgot my shoes In someone else's room lol which caused some confusion in the morning.
Social Media


Blogs~
Blogger: On The Second Night in Merritt...We had a Pizza Party
http://ceceforbcap.blogspot.ca/2015/09/the-second-night-in-merritt.html
WordPress: On the Second Night in Merritt...We Had a Pizza Party 
https://ceceforbcap.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/on-the-second-night-in-merritt-we-had-a-pizza-party/

BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment